Wednesday 3 November 2010

Starting to go through items for the big move to Germany

Hello,

Well, today we got the dates for having our stuff transported to Germany...19-Nov, and 29-30 Nov.

I'm starting to go through things and looking at them thinking, "well, I won't see you for 3 years"...a lot of the stuff I'm going to leave here in the USA because it doesn't make sense to cart it all the way over to Europe.

I guess it's starting to hit me that I'm going to be leaving soon for a new experience in my life and that makes me a little nervous.  It's probably similar to the way I felt right before I got married.  I get that homesick feeling that I usually get before I go on a big trip.

I got through a lot of my stuff tonight, but now I have a large pile of stuff that I'm leaving here and part of me isn't sure about leaving it all, the other part is saying that if I can live without it for 3 years, then why not get rid of it entirely so I won't have to think about it at all...for now it's in my 'store' pile....we'll see how that goes.

Well, it's about time to get upstairs and check on Egg...I don't think he was feeling well tonight.

Later,

Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment